We are committed to doing all we can to keep our staff and guests safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are the steps we are taking to ensure a safe dining experience for all:
- Every staff member is temp checked before punching in to start each shift.
- Every staff member is provided and wears a facial mask and gloves throughout their shift.
- All menus are now digital or disposable (single use).
- All condiment containers, credit card books and laminated digital menu code handouts are sanitized before being given to guests.
- Table and chair surfaces are sanitized after each use. Sanitized tables are left bare until customers are seated.
- Some tables, chairs and stools have been removed to reduce seating capacity. Remaining tables and seating have been distanced 6 feet apart.
- We have created our Curbside Pick-Up system which allows customers to order, pay in advance and have the order brought out to their vehicle if they wish to avoid entering the facility.
- We’ve maximized the volume of our make up air equipment to circulate fresh outside air into the entire building on a continual basis.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the steps we are taking to keep everyone safe and healthy during their visit to Milwaukee Grill.